Given that a greater amount of players are now level 50 and spending additional time with Crew Skills, maps and guides to gathering node locations are becoming more important. When starting new alts to farm gathering materials for Crew Skills, resource maps can be extremely useful in speeding the rate of acquisition for raw components. Our intention is to begin assisting the hunting-gathering player base with a means of locating and identifying all known nodes on each planet. For our fourth installment, we cover the Bioanalysis nodes of Nar Shaddaa.
Nar Shaddaa is the third of the Empire faction planets in which the Crew Skills come into play. If you have yet to train Bionalysis and intend to start leveling it up, see our Dromund Kaas guide to get started. Once trained and of sufficient level, players can make their way to gather from the nodes and wildlife listed below.
Level of skill required to gather, name of node object (material gathered) - found in area
- 50, Luminescent Bud (Luminescent Cell Culture) - Corellian Sector, Upper Ind Sector, Duros Sector, Network Access
- 70, Microscopic Symbiote Colony (Microscopic Symbiote) - Corellian Sector, Upper Ind Sector, Duros Sector, Network Access
- 90, Genetic Symbiotic Growth (Genetic Anomaly) - Corellian Sector, Upper Ind Sector, Duros Sector, Network Access
- 110, Toxic Phosphorescent Stem (Toxic Extract) - Corellian Sector, Upper Ind Sector, Duros Sector, Network Access
- 120, Hallucinogenic Seeds (Hallucinogenic Compound) - Republic Research Division
- 135, Unknown Microorganism Colony (Unknown Microorganism) - Republic Research Division
- 150, Blue Nutrient Bud (Blue Goo) - Republic Research Division
Level of skill required to gather, name of wildlife (material gathered) - found in area
- 100, Savage, Alpha, Elder Vrblther (Microscopic Symbiote, Genetic Anomaly) - Power Station
With the way the nodes are on Nar Shaddaa, a recommended path is hard to discern. Combine that with the fact that everything seems to be pretty linear, it is really up to you on where you want to go for your farming needs. Players will find the nodes rather limited no matter the area or zone they decide to go visit. The Duros Sector seems worth heading to if you are of average level of the planet. On the other end, if you happen to be over level 40, the Power Station in Network Access is clearly the best option. The Nar Shaddaa bonus quest area nodes are not sufficient to warrant heading there, instead head on over to the next planet – Tatooine.