Every week, there are articles that come across our desk that frankly do not meet our requirements for breaking news to appear on the front page. At the same time, we would love to feature them and as such, we decided we would in a weekly column devoted to articles, posts, and more Around the Galaxy. After the jump, you will find a selection of content that we hope you will check out, read, and enjoy. If you have a piece that you think we may have missed or want to include in future columns, email us at email@example.com with the subject line “Around the Galaxy” and we will put it into our droid for potential publication.
- Doctor Ray and Greg retire from BioWare
- MadSithAssassin recorded and wrote up an article on each boss in Terror From Beyond
- SWTORFace interviews Damion Schubert on future content
- Massively's Larry Everett Interviews Gabe Amatangelo
- SWTOR Commando speaks about the impact of server consolidations following the completion of the change
- TORReporter interview with Community Manager Joveth Gonzalez
- Corellian Run Radio talks about the High Population server tech in this week's podcast
For this week's poll, we would like to poll you all on your thoughts of how the community staff is doing. After selecting an option, let us know why in the comments section below.
Poll Question - Single Choice
- Great 7.5%
- Good 22.5%
- Mediocre 57.5%
- Bad 12.5%
This poll has ended as of 9/25/2012 12:00:00 AM