This week saw some pretty interesting stories from across the spectrum. Exciting news about the new Galactic Reputation system was made available, as well as some interesting information regarding the upcoming Game Update 1.7: Return of the Gree. This will be a weekly recurring post that will attempt to round-up all of the news from the previous week or so, just to keep everyone up to date on what's happening.
For a look at these stories and more, hit the jump.
News Week In Review
- In a very well written look at the lore behind the Hutts, guest writer Allenion produced this article for everyone to enjoy. More will be coming from Allenion in the near future, so keep a look out, and let us know if you'd like more.
- This week's OpsCom addressed issues like tolerance and patience when cooperating in a group, as well as the usual community spotlight and Op-Ed sections.
- In a developer blog post this week, BioWare detailed some specific information with regards to the upcoming Galactic Reputation system that will be implemented soon. For our coverage of it, as well as to discuss it, visit this link.
- This week saw the release of some very interesting leaked information regarding a patch going up on the launcher for the PTS. Featuring some interesting class changes, as well as a few other things, it's worth a look, and will be updated in the near future to reflect more forthcoming information.
Official SW:TOR Posts
- For the official Developer Blog post on Galactic Reputation, visit this link.
- Also, for the Community Round-Up post, with some great player-driven events, please visit this link.