Earlier via the official site, we were given the exciting news that Game Update 2.0 is now Live on the PTS. This post will remained pinned to the front page, and information will be made available as I have access to it. Check back here often for further updates, and I'll provide everything I can from the PTS. For the official post, check here. And, for the rest of the information, hit the jump.
Update #8: 2/26/13: The scheduled maintenance for the 26th has been postponed, but the Gree Event will still end as planned, at around 5AM CST. Post has been updated here.
Update #9: 2/26/13: Added a crafting system overview here; updated table in the article as well.
A summary of the new features were provided via the official website, and include:
- New gear available only to level 55 characters.
- A new Operation: Scum and Villainy.
- New abilities and skill trees for all 16 Advanced Classes.
- New level 55 Hard Mode Flashpoints: Hammer Station, Athiss, Mandalorian Raiders, and Cademimu.
- New Nightmare Mode Operation: Terror from Beyond.
- Legacy Achievements – Complete challenges to earn unique titles and vanity rewards across your Legacy.
For more specific coverage, see the sections below. Check back often, as this post will be updated throughout the week.
Note: This will be updated as new versions are released on the PTS, and subsequently through the beta.
Game Update 2.0 PTS Patch Notes - Current as of 2/21/13