The previously delayed maintenance from today will be happening tomorrow, September 6th:
Quote from AmberGreen
As mentioned in this post, on September 6th, all game servers will be unavailable while we perform maintenance. Patch 2.3.2a will be implemented during this downtime. Details are as follows:
Date: Friday, September 6th, 2013
Duration: 2 hours
Time: 3AM PDT (10AM UTC) - 5AM PDT (12PM UTC)
Thank you for your patience as we maintain service for Star Wars™: The Old Republic™.
There was also a patch over on the PTS; for the full patch notes, hit the jump.
- Dread Forged armor now provides materials when Reverse Engineered.*
Items and Economy
- A new tier of PvE Gear, the Dread Forged Set, has been added which can be obtained from Hard Mode Oricon Operations.**
- Oriconian gear can now be obtained via the Striketeam Oricon and Dread Executioner Galactic Reputation Vendors.**
- Players can now can use either Shift + Left Click or Shift + Right Click to split a stack of items, which will allow the function to be used while the GTN Window is open.
- Players can now use Shift + Left Click with the cursor in the search box of the GTN to add the name of the item.
- Added a sortable "Unit Price" column to the GTN Window, which will display the listed item's price-per-unit.
- The GTN now auto completes with the price and duration of a player's last posted auction. In addition, the last price will be remembered on a per-unit basis. i.e. If a player puts 1 med pack up for 10 credits, and their next auction is a stack of 20 med packs (the same type as before) it will auto complete 200 credits (10 credits for 1 x 20 = 200). The remembered price and duration are reset upon area transition or log out.
- New Galactic Reputation Organizations! Complete Oricon missions to earn Galactic Reputation with Striketeam Oricon (Republic) / Dread Executionsers (Empire) to purchase special rewards.**
- The Dread Fortress has been disbled for this round of PTS testing*
- New Operation! The Dread Palace is a new Operation on Oricon which is available at level 55 in both Story and Hard Modes.
Missions and NPCs
- Pre-empted Signals (Republic): Players are now able to access the terminal for the "Access the Coded Terminal" mission step without needing to log out and back in.
- The Corrupted Geo Beast now attacks approaching players as intended.*
- The "Punish" and "Rebel" debuffs applied by Commander Jor Nasar and Commander Banok Ral now have desicriptions.*
- Commander Zaoron's "Reaper of Life" ability now has a description.*
- THe "Repulsed" debuff applied by Commander Malora Pradon now has a description*
- The "Charged Charge" buff and "Shifting Polarity" debuff applied by the Dread Guard Defender now have descriptions.*
- Players who accept the Arena Warzone queue no longer spawn dead when entering the match and now backfill the team.*
- Players are no longer removed from their group if they are timed out at the end of an Arena match.*
- Republic and Empire players are no longer be assigned to backfill the opposite Faction's Solo Ranked Warzone team.*
- When a new Arena rounds begins, it now resets the cooldown on PvE Medpacks.*
- Class and role tooltips now appear properly when the opposing team first enters the Arena.*
- Class and role tooltips now appear properly when a player of the opposing team is stealthed.*
- Removed the pre-match timer that displayed while waiting for others to join an Arena.*
* These notes apply only to PTS and will not be included in the final Live notes.
** These items were included in a previous PTS update.