"Episode 114 – Miracles, how do they work?" of the Darth Hater Podcast is now live. Check the bottom of the post for the stream and download links. Podcast notes after the jump.
Guild Summit Reminder
Updated PTS Patch Notes: 1.1.5 2/28/12
- Updated patch notes only, not official.
Asia Pacific Launch Goes to Lightspeed
- Controversy over lack of transfers at launch
- Stephen responded and stated late April
Next Drew Karpyshyn SWTOR Novel Revealed
- Continuing the story of some of the characters from Lost Suns, new character as Malgus’ Apprentice, might want to discuss possible spoiler (malgus dies at the end, does the sith accept the apprentice?)
Game Update 1.2 Testing
- Guild testing for update ahead of time, also local testing in Austin for individuals.
TOROZ: Interview with Gabe Amatangelo on PVP, Cross-Server Queuing and Combat Logs
- Combat logs coming!
- Cross server queuing later
- New PVP set set before centurion
SWTOR Guild Summit Schedule and Community Q&A
- A wide selection of topics on incoming changes we guess.
Open Forum Discussion
Community’s Wish for Content
theunwarshed: “need separate server shard forums”
Darthalim: “I would love to see some more single player content added. For instance expand the companion stories. Compared to Dragon Age 2 (best bioware game ever) the companions seem very empty. Sure they have a story, and sure you can have a romance and marriage… But when you’re married the companion story just stops. This is kind of annoying and I’m really looking forward to see more being added + expanding the class stories.”
Better Story-based Operations
More reasons to go back to low-level planets
Make Open World PVP fun, more locations
Hide head slot for companions
Friends entering other friend’s ships
End-game use for Crewskills
More end-game solo content
More Space combat missions/PVP
DarthSerious: “warzones- lots more of them – add a bounty system, In game events”
Jerrax: Fix endgame bugs
brianmcgriff: "Diversify the tier gear for Advanced Classes and roles. Would love to see something like “herloom” gear available with legacy points. Make guilds more viable with perks. Combat logs,dps meters, threat tables, etc."
Remlish: “I would like to see the removal of Fleet Stations and thier resources relocated to the surface of the respective capital planets.. Coruscant and Dromund Kaas are to beautiful to be relegated down to the lvl 10-20 starter planet they currently are”
geewizandy: “Allowed to share crew skill functionality across Alts, including sending out crew skill missions for multiple alts.”
The Team’s Wishes in Terms of content
- Pick three you are passionate about
Update on our progress
- Voicemail Line (559-9-HATER-4) (559-942-8374)