DH Comic-Con Content:
External Comic-Con Content:
- 1:03PM PST - James Ohlen: You can customize your ship and engage in space combat. October PC Gamer will reveal more details as well as info on the Jedi Knight. DevTracker post here, PC Gamer cover here.
- 1:14PM PST - James Ohlen: World quests, flashpoints, and story arcs included.
- 1:18PM PST - James Ohlen: House Thul on Alderaan is Sith aligned. House Organa is Republic aligned.
- 1:18PM PST - James Ohlen: You get light side points even if your group chooses dark side.
- 1:20PM PST - James Ohlen: Dromund Kaas world story arc involves KoTOR.
- 1:27PM PST - James Ohlen: No faction swaps - ever.
- 1:30PM PST - Alex Freed: Can customize companion via equipment similar to Mass Effect; one companion out at a time, and your player name is in your companion's nameplate.
- 1:35PM PST - James Ohlen: Visual reason for lightsaber restriction; Jedi Consulars with double bladed lightsabers are DPS.
- 1:42PM PST - Drew Karpyshyn: If you are interested in Mandalorians, they play a large part in the Bounty Hunter story.
- 1:43PM PST - James Ohlen: Progression is equally important to all other pillars, and many ways to progress. Tons of gear, crafting, etc. You need to earn these rewards.
- 1:49PM PST - James Ohlen: Cannot reveal additional races at this time.
- 1:50PM PST - James Ohlen: Not every class can play every Species. Each class has a selection of races to choose from.
- 1:52PM PST - Panel ends.
Update: Our audio recording of the panel is available for download. Note that the audio may be dodgy at times. Enjoy.
As a side note, if you are at Comic-Con, then make sure to say hi to Pete and Dave -- they are wearing Hater shirts. Special thanks to Deb Shin, Sean Dahlberg, and Adam Kahn for all of their help.