Darth Hater is back at PAX in full force with our in-depth coverage of everything related to Star Wars: The Old Republic. If you are attending, then please note the community meetup is Friday, March 11 beginning at 7 PM, at the Times Irish Bar. Remember to look for the Darth Hater shirts to identify the team on the show floor and all other events throughout the convention. If you manage to get your hands on the game in any of the sessions, please share your commentary and thoughts with the rest of the Hater community on our official thread.
- Panel Compilation Highlights
- Interview With Stephen Reid
- Interview With Hall Hood
- Sunday Developer Q&As with BioWare Live Blog
- James Ohlen Interview
- Darth Hater Taral V Flashpoint Playthrough
- Developer Meet and Greet Live Blog
- Developer Q&A Live Blog with BioWare
- Saturday Update: Taral V Developer Walkthrough
- Daniel Erickson Interview
- Space Combat Demonstration
- Friday Update Live From PAX
- BioWare Panel Appearances
- SWTOR Community Cantina Fri 7p at Times Irish Pub
- Official Community Meet & Greet Developers Sat 7p-9p Stone Room at Westin (must have ticket for admittance)
- PAX East Details
- Mirialan Smugglers spotted.
- Rattataki Inquisitors spotted.
- "For the record, at approximately 10:02AM this morning the line to play was 11 hours long. (Sunday)" David Bass
- Stephen Reid spills the beans on Day 3 and the Release Date Window
- Stephen Reid talks details on Day 2
- 20 machines set up with Taral V (mid-level Republic Flashpoint)
- 7 hour wait for SWTOR on Friday
- Reid said "No release date today, we want to give you a quality product, release remains 2011, but we have something to show you (trailer)"
- Unofficial PAX East 2011 Thread
- ZAM Plays the Trooper (Zam)
- Tython Origin World Gameplay (Ask a Jedi)
- Taral V Playthrough Fansite Edition! (Ask a Jedi)
- The Interrogation Room: Star Wars: The Old Republic at PAX East (Gamespy)
- Hands-On Preview (G4)
- Taral V Gameplay - Jedi Knight (Ask a Jedi)
- Hall Hood Interview (Ask a Jedi)
It must be said that Darth Hater is able to bring you information from these events thanks to our great staff. We wanted to let you in on how the information gets to you.
Our team at PAX getting the information:
Our team back at home base parsing and posting it:
To all of those who have been here with us for this long and supported us throughout the last two plus years we say - Thank You.