Happy Valentine's Day Haters, servers have come back up and BioWare has shared the love with us! The Surge Nerf is in!
More after the jump!
Classes and Combat
- Surge rating has been re-balanced. It now reaches diminishing returns the same way as other damage ratings, and its per point damage contribution has been reduced by approximately 10%.
- Stabilizers: Correctly adds pushback resistance to Unload.
- Steadied Aim: Correctly adds pushback resistance to Full Auto.
- Some taxis that failed to re-summon companions upon reaching their destination now properly re-summon them.
- Companions no longer indicate they wish to speak with you when you are not yet eligible for their next conversation.
- If a player is invited to a nearly full group and declines, that player is no longer prevented from summoning a companion.
- Non-stackable crafting materials are now refunded if the crafting assignment is canceled.
- The number of non-stackable crafting materials a player has is now correctly reflected in the crafting UI.
- Crafting Exotech consumables now results in three items with a chance of one additional item on a crafting critical.
- Exotech schematics will now function properly.
Flashpoints and Operations
- Conversation rewards like Social and Alignment Points and Companion Affection are gained more consistently during Hard Mode Flashpoints.
- In Hard Mode, players are no longer blocked from re-entering the Flashpoint in some circumstances when the group is defeated during the encounter with Jorland.
Kaon Under Siege
- Expulsor Droid now drops the correct loot.
- The chest in 8-man Nightmare Mode now spawns properly after defeating Karagga.
- Unique items can no longer be traded to a player that has the maximum number of that item in their inventory.
- A confirmation dialog is now displayed when purchasing items with commendations or tokens and when purchasing expensive items.
- Items can no longer be used while they are locked for trading, selling on the GTN, or when attaching the item to a mail message.
- Pure Shockfrozen Water is now consumed on use and has a stack limit of one (instead of two).
- The Portable Holo Dancer can no longer be targeted by abilities and effects.
- A confirmation dialog is now displayed when choosing a Legacy name. The UI has been updated to better communicate Legacy name decisions.
Missions and NPCs
- Small amounts of Social Points are no longer lost in some circumstances (rarely at the beginning of a Flashpoint or in some mission conversations).
- Bonus Series missions on Tatooine (Republic and Imperial) can now be abandoned.
- Eve of Destruction: This mission progresses properly even if the player does not immediately travel to Corellia.
- Need to Impress: Resolved a dialogue issue with Ambassador Jannik that blocked progress in this mission.
- Rapid Response: This mission can now be failed if the player leaves the mission phase while attempting to destroy the Bomb-Carrying Droids.
- Taris Bonus Series: The cinematic for the objective "Return to Storm" now completes properly even if the player has not finished Reconstruction Efforts.
- An issue that allowed players to maneuver certain NPCs into a position where they could be attacked but could not retaliate has been corrected.
- Fixed an issue causing players to not receive Warzone Win mission credit upon winning a Warzone match when the first player to enter the zone leaves the zone before the match concludes.
- Updated the bomb door collision to remove a spot players could stand against and not be targetable.
- Players are now notified when they kill a player but do not receive credit due to rate limits.
Miscellaneous Bug Fixes
- Players are no longer occasionally disconnected from the game when interacting with a mailbox.
- Players no longer lose mouse click functionality in some circumstances after pressing multiple mouse buttons.