This morning, BioWare brings us new updates to the Public Test Server 1.1.5 patch notes that primarily includes a number of bug fixes, as well as several changes to the way Valor is earned in warzones. Keep in mind that these are only the updates to the already quite vast 1.1.5 notes published earlier.
For the official 1.1.5 patch notes in full, hit the jump.
Flashpoints and Operations
- An issue that could cause buttons to stop responding during the Ancient Pylons encounter has been fixed.
- Completing Karagga's Palace in Nightmare Mode within two hours now correctly grants the title "The Unyielding."
- Players can now build credit towards the Battle for Ilum daily and weekly missions by playing Warzones.
- Healers in Warzones now receive kill credit when a healed player kills an enemy.
- Players affected by a Damage Over Time ability are no longer interrupted when interacting with objectives.
- Battlemaster and Champion Commendations are now available on the PvP Vendor for Warzone and Mercenary Commendations. Champion Gear Bags are still available.
- Valor gained from Warzones has been increased.
- Medals are now worth 500 Valor and 10 Commendations. Players only earn Valor and Commendations for the first 4 medals earned each match.
- Increased the Warzone AFK timeout from 60 seconds to 90 seconds.
Alderaan Civil War
- The speeder bikes that transport players back to the battle now have a three-second activation time to increase the likelihood that an organized attacking team can successfully take the side turrets.
- Codex entry popups now display correctly for level 50 players when they are unlocked.
Miscellaneous Bug Fixes
- An issue that could cause players in guilds to be occasionally kicked from Groups and Operations Groups shortly after joining them has been corrected.
- The use of specific emotes during instant ability activations can no longer result in unintended player movement.