Patch notes for the upcoming 1.2 update are now available. Keep in mind that these notes are from the Public Test Servers and may not reflect the final official client patch that players will see when BioWare releases it to the live servers. For the patch notes in full, hit the jump.
Media Gallery is now online with more coming soon.
Miscellaneous Bug Fixes
- The Jawa Balloon on Tatooine no longer occasionally disappears from underneath players.
- The Emergency Fleet Pass now takes Republic players to the center of Carrick Station instead of the Tython and Ord Mantell arrival hangar.
- The camera now collides with water instead of becoming submerged.
- Opening a taxi terminal now cancels any active ability activation.
- Corrected an issue that allowed players to use personal Starship doors outside the appropriate range.
- The /stuck command no longer kills the player if they log out and back in on the ship Holoterminal (or other similar objects).
- Corrected a rare client crash related to companion weapons.
- Corrected several ambient conversations that triggered too often or too infrequently.
- Added musical triggers to some missions and encounters.
- Numerous spelling and grammatical errors in text throughout the game have been corrected.
- Corrected several localization errors in text and voiceover.
- The full area of Club Ufora is now considered a private area (where companions will talk with player characters).
- Players on Tatooine and Belsavis now only see their own faction's Quick Travel Points on the map.
- The Chiss social ability is now described correctly during character creation.
- Republic players can now access the Lower Office Atrium in New Venture Plaza on Nar Shaddaa without passing through Empire territory.
- The Aim Datacron on Belsavis is now obtainable.
- Cantina music now plays more consistently.
- The Imperial Panteer Hideout Bind Point is no longer visible to Republic players on the map.
- A Bind Point now exists at the Jedi Temple on Coruscant.
- The High Profile Ward in Shadowtown on Nar Shaddaa now has a medcenter.
- Players can no longer use Fleet Passes in areas that are Quick Travel restricted.
- Corrected an issue that caused windowed resolution to not be saved if the desktop resolution changed while the game was running.
- Clicking off-screen while in dual-monitor mode no longer causes icons to be accidentally dragged when focus is returned to the game.