Patch notes for the upcoming 1.2 update are now available. Keep in mind that these notes are from the Public Test Servers and may not reflect the final official client patch that players will see when BioWare releases it to the live servers. For the patch notes in full, hit the jump.
Media Gallery is now online with more coming soon.
- Visual effects for trajectory and impact on missiles have been improved.
- The Alien Energy Capacitor now has stats appropriate for its level.
- Transitions on entering Space Combat Missions have been visually improved.
- The Grade 3 Beam Generator tooltip now correctly displays a rate of fire of 7 shots per second.
- The experience rewarded for some "one time" Space Combat Missions (granted when a new tier of missions is available) has been rebalanced.
- Players who are away too long while in Space Combat Missions are now logged out.
- Kira will now speak during Jedi Knight Space Combat Missions after Doc has been gained as a companion.
- Large ships more readily display surface damage as the attached hardpoints are destroyed.