Patch notes for the upcoming 1.2 update are now available. Keep in mind that these notes are from the Public Test Servers and may not reflect the final official client patch that players will see when BioWare releases it to the live servers. For the patch notes in full, hit the jump.
Media Gallery is now online with more coming soon.
- New UI Customization features are now available! Players can customize their UI by moving and resizing UI elements. Customization options can be accessed by clicking the new "Edit Interface" button, which has replaced the "Extend Quickslots" button. Many UI options are now located in the new "Edit Interface" mode.
- Notification of contact from a Customer Service Representative in-game is now more obvious.
- Subtitles can now be toggled using the /subtitles command in the Chat Window.
- If a player attempts to use a shuttle with 3 or more pending mission rewards, the player is asked to accept those rewards before continuing.
- Tooltips no longer get stuck on slider UI components.
- Corrected an issue that could cause the UI to incorrectly register a drag when returning from ALT-TAB.
- The cancel and apply buttons are now grayed out on the item modification table until the player adds a pending modification.
- The loot window can no longer be drawn off-screen in some circumstances.
- Companion tooltips now properly reflect whether they are selling junk items or performing a Crew Mission.
- The language used in tooltips (when referencing damage types and other specific items) has been updated to be more consistent.
- The preference for "Show Sith Corruption" is now labeled "Show Dark Side Corruption."
- New tutorials have been added for Flashpoints, Operations, and Quick Travel.
- Shift-clicking a stack of items no longer links that item if the Chat Window is not active.
- The Social Preferences options page has been organized more clearly.
- Several minor text formatting and alignment issues have been addressed.
- Players are now able to disable the Smart Camera in the preferences menu.
- The mission reward panel no longer closes other UI panels.
- Crew Skill trainer windows no longer reopen after players move away from the trainer.
- Hovering over the LFG column in the Social Window now displays a tooltip showing the individual's LFG message.
- "Reply" chat targets are no longer cleared upon area transitions.
- French and German chat commands for speaking in general chat now work properly.
- The /bow emote no longer loops when used.
- Base crafted items can now be hyperlinked in chat.
- A new option to suppress the Crew Mission reward window in Warzones has been added.