Tweaks following the 1.2 Game Update continue to be made as BioWare rolled out another small patch this morning to address a handful of bugs. Most noticeably, the loud jet-like noise some players have been experiencing on the fleet stations has been corrected, rewards for Warzone losses have been increased and players who had defeated the Rakghoul Pandemic world event boss Urtagh prior to the 4/17/12 patch and did not recieve the Codex entry should now have it retroactively applied (picking up the "Containment Officer" title and Codex entry in the process if they already had the other 7/9 event-related entries).
Hit the jump for the complete patch notes.
- Corrected an audio issue that could cause a loud, perpetual "jet engine" sound that is most noticeable on the Republic and Imperial Fleets.
- Corrected a rare issue that could cause players to be unable to access their guild.
Classes and Combat
Bounty Hunter - Mercenary
- Heatseeker Missile: This ability will now only gain extra damage from your additional stacks of Heat Signatures and will not incorrectly detect debuffs from other players.
Trooper - Commando
- Demolition Round: This ability will now only gain extra damage from your additional stacks of Gravity Vortex and will not incorrectly detect debuffs from other players.
- Jeelvic the Jawa will no longer take more DNA samples than intended for purchases.
- Players who were not properly granted final event codex entry and title for defeating Infected Trapjaw, Zama Brak, and Urtagh will be granted both the title and codex entry.
- Increased rewards for players on the losing side of Warzone matches.
- Players will now receive rewards for Warzones if they have earned at least one medal.