During the Electronic Arts E3 2012 Press Conference, BioWare and EA unveiled their latest content expansion to Star Wars: The Old Republic. The content pack includes a new planet called Makeb, end-game content, a new space combat mission, new playable species Cathar, new companion HK-51, level cap and abilities, and a new Warzone. More coming soon.
To see more content from E3, head on over to our wrapup post. Additional details, images, and video from the presentation after the jump.
Update: The official trailer is now online after the jump.
- New space combat mission: Space Station Assault. Ships flying through the innards of a huge space station reminiscent of attacks on the Death Star.
- New end-game Operation: Terror From Beyond on the "Gree-controlled world of Asation."
- New player companion: HK-51 Assassin Droid.
- Increased level cap and new class abilities.
- New PvP Warzone: Ancient Hypergates
- New planet: Makeb. Delves into details surrounding the Hutt Cartel.
- New playable species: Cathar
- Coming in July, players can level up to 15 for free.