Game Update 1.3 added a whole slew of new items, schematics and more to the game. With that, there comes a time where in some cases articles on specific things do not work. In hopes to relay the information while still allowing for ease of use, we are bringing back our General Things Learned post. This post will focus on all of the little things that are not worthy enough to pull out into its own post. Keep in mind this is a work-in-progress and more updates will come as we find entries worth adding to it.
The content includes a new badge tier, craftable PvP adrenal, vehicle, pets and more. Hit the jump and find out about the rest.
Found on 6/6/12
- Biochem craftable Warzone Adrenal with mats required
- New vehicle called Kurtob Alliance, unknown how to obtain
- New rifles Assassin's Touch, Automatic Bowcaster, Hypersonic Shredder, Primary Ranged, Kashyyk's Legacy, Light Bowcaster, Primary Ranged, Precision Bowcaster
- New title Strike Team Commander - "Reward for thorough use of Group Finder on Star Wars: The Old Republic Public Test."
- Series of Group Finder dailies
- Free set of PVP gear for level 50s available at the PVP terminal
- Quest reward Shard of Harterra references a long known planet in the EU
- New quest series involving relic hunting for the Chevin Conglomerate, Chevin widely known in the EU
- Complete Writings of Tiethiagg refences a well known poet of the Ithorians.
- Three new Akk dog pets - Ganniffarl, Lawgriffarl, Hagnoffarl
- Three new small Lobel pets - Lobelisk, Lobelode, Lobelot
- A new assortment of quests
- An assortment of schematics
- Vandrayk family mention hints at possible plot line
- New badges/tier for Chevin Conglomerate quest series - Token of Enrichment
- New Sparkle Powder colors - Sparkle Powder (Blue), Sparkle Powder (Green), Sparkle Powder (Orange), Sparkle Powder (Purple), Sparkle Powder (Red), Sparkle Powder (Yellow)
- Akar Kesh Meditation Mask hints at plot line
- New emote - /ironfist
- Added a wall to get rid of the shortcut in ACW, have to run around the wall, reinforcements can't get back to mid so quickly now