Following this morning’s scheduled maintenance, players will have to download a new patch in order to continue playing Star Wars: The Old Republic. The majority of Patch 1.3.1’s changes involve the recently introduced Group Finder. For today’s patch deployment notes in full, hit the jump.
- The Group Finder no longer displays multiple "Travel Now" dialogs when the group searches for a replacement while a player has the "Travel Now" dialog open already.
- Categories that player has not queued for no longer appear in the "Queued For:" tooltip.
- The Group Finder button is no longer visible when a player logs out of a higher-level character and back in to a character that is lower than level 10 (and therefore unable to use the Group Finder).
- A confirmation dialog now informs players that they will need to start the content over again if they leave the "Find Replacement" queue.
- Athiss, Mandalorian Raiders, The Red Reaper, Colicoid War Game, Cademimu, and Hammer Station can now be queued for even if the player already has the associated mission.
- A tooltip on the Warzone "Join Queue" button now informs players that they cannot queue for a Warzone while engaged in Group Finder content.
- Group leaders can now queue for a replacement player if group leadership was transferred manually after a group member quit or was vote-kicked.
Items (Items and Economy)
- Adaptive items now correctly display "Adaptive" in their tooltips.
Missions and NPCs
- Implemented optimizations that improve performance in the Black Hole area on Corellia for many players. .
Galactic Trade Network
- Deleting the sell price of an item placed on the GTN no longer sets the value to "NaN.".
Groups and Targeting
- The "healer" icon is no longer incorrectly displayed on Operation frames for groups that were not assembled by the Group Finder.
Miscellaneous Bug Fixes
- Text that was missing from character creation for Twi'lek Imperial Agents in the French and German clients has been added.