A new patch was applied during today's Star Wars: The Old Republic maintenance period. Among the changes are lower Legacy level requirements for several of the character based perks, assorted bug fixes, and a performance adjustment for the bloom effect. Full patch notes can be found after the jump.
Players are also logging in to find the server transfer reward items sitting in their in-game mailboxes. The rewards include a pet Gannifari and 25 Black Hole Commendations. In order to receive the rewards, characters must have had an active account and living on a destination server by July 30, 2012. This means the reward has been sent to anybody who transferred their character from an origin server to a destination server by that date or who previously existed on a destination server. So if your original server was chosen as a destination server and you had no need to transfer characters, you will still receive the items. (Thanks to barfhatrer for the tip.)
Server Transfer Reward - Gannifari
Classes and Combat
- Saber Storm: The critical damage bonus this skill applied to Ataru Form was not functioning correctly, and we have opted to remove it, as Combat Sentinels are performing within expectations. This change does not affect the current combat effectiveness of this skill.
- Sever: The critical damage bonus this skill applied to Ataru Form was not functioning correctly, and we have opted to remove it, as Carnage Marauders are performing within expectations. This change does not affect the current combat effectiveness of this skill.
- XS Freighter Flyby: This ability can no longer cause other players who are not flagged for PvP to become flagged.
- Orbital Strike: This ability can no longer cause other players who are not flagged for PvP to become flagged.
Flashpoints and Operations
Kaon Under Siege
- The Floating Light will now glow as intended when the Shader Complexity preference is set below High.
- In the German client, the conversation option when choosing Hard Mode for this Flashpoint has been corrected.
- Using the probe launcher in Denova Minefield now reveals probes more consistently.
- Group leaders are now notified if they cannot queue the group for a replacement due to group members being offline.
- Player heads no longer clip through the Battlemaster Vindicator's Headgear or [Prototype] Primeval Vindicator's Chestguard.
- Warstalker's Headgear's texture no longer stretches upon character death.
- The Legacy Levels required for experience modifier perks have been adjusted. The ranks now require Legacy Level 2/3/5/7/10 (changed from 5/10/15/20/25).
- The Legacy Levels required for companion modifier perks have been adjusted. The ranks now require Legacy Level 2/5/8 (changed from 5/10/15).
- The Capital World and Outlaw's Den priority transit perks now require Legacy Level 2 (previously 10).
- The Fleet Vanguard and Black Hole priority transit perks now require Legacy Level 5 (previously 10).
- The Legacy Levels required for the repair droid perks have been adjusted. The ranks now require Legacy Level 5/8/12 (changed from 10/15/25).
- The field respec perk now require Legacy Level 5 (previously 10).
Missions and NPCs
- Colicoid Massacre: This mission is no longer repeatable immediately after completion.
- Prized Possessions: Players in a group no longer need to wait for the Colony Data Repository or Toolbox to respawn before being able to loot it.
- Players no longer land on top of the buildings that surround the consoles when using abilities that charge an enemy (such as Force Charge).
Miscellaneous Bug Fixes
- The /ironfist emote now works correctly in the German client (as /eisenfaust).
- The performance of the Bloom visual effect option has been improved.
- Corrected some minor text errors.