A third update to Game Update 1.4 has been deployed to the Public Test Server today. The patch includes a handful of bug fixes and changes, including new colors for the Dread Guard armor. Full notes after the jump.
- An issue that could occasionally cause the companion "Hide Helmet" toggle to become reversed has been corrected.
Flashpoints and Operations
Flashpoint: The Esseles
- Players who fall into the Power Core are now defeated more reliably.
Operation: Terror from Beyond
- Operator IX can no longer delete one color three times without exhausting other colors.
- The center ring in the Operator IX encounter now displays the correct visual effects
- New colors have been applied to Dread Guard gear.
Missions and NPCs
- Up to 50 missions can now be abandoned per day.
Miscellaneous Bug Fixes
- The loading screen no longer resizes during loading.