Another day brings another update to the 1.4 Game Update currently on the Public Test Server. This fourth update includes some changes to the boss encounters within the new Terror From Beyond Operation, a correction for the long awaited feature of the Group Finder returning a player to their starting location, and a handful of additional bug fixes. Full patch notes can be found after the jump.
Flashpoints and Operations
Operation: Terror from Beyond
- The enrage timer for the Dread Council has been increased by 20 seconds in 8- and 16-player Hard Mode.
- Grasping Tentacles in the Terror from Beyond encounter now have less health in 16-player Hard Mode.
- The Faded Reality debuff from the Terror from Beyond’s “Scream” now lasts 2 minutes.
- Players can now remove two characters of colored convexes from Operator IX.
- Corrected an issue that forced players to return to the Fleet upon completing content.
- The Guild and Social interfaces now display headers and icons correctly.
- The client no longer hangs when players choose to leave a Space Combat Mission via the UI (instead of by completing the mission).
Miscellaneous Bug Fixes
- Players can no longer select a taxi while a conversation is starting.
- Corrected an audio issue that could cause some effects (like speeder sounds) to start and stop randomly.