Servers are back up after this morning's scheduled maintenance period. Today's patch includes fixes for several of the issues introduced when the 1.4 update went live. Among those changes are a fix for the companion hide helmet option, crew skill missions returning the expected amounts of materials, weekly missions again being obtainable, fixes to the GTN, and once again being able to right-click on players' names in the chat window.
Just wanted to let you know that tomorrow's maintenance should bring in a lot of fixes to some of the top issues seen with 1.4. We're aiming to fix the top-reported issues found here, but keep in mind that with any update, a variety of factors could influence successful implementation. This also doesn't represent a comprehensive list for tomorrow's patch, as we have more fixes going in, but this will give you an idea of the status for top-reported issues.
Thank you for your patience!
Full patch notes can be found after the jump.
Classes and Combat
- Stasis no longer prevents Force Lift from breaking on damage and making its target take less damage.
- Eye of the Storm no longer prevents Whirlwind from breaking on damage and making its target take less damage.
- Companions now respect "hide helmet" settings in cinematics and when speaking.
- The "Unify Color" option now works with Xalek's Pants in combination with Neophyte Robe.
- Crew Skill Missions now return the correct (higher) amount of materials.
- Players can no longer consume schematics that they already know.
Flashpoints and Operations
- Grand Moff Kilran's Fifth Fleet Troopers and Gunners now correctly despawn if the player group is defeated.
The False Emperor
- Jindo Krey's ship can now be properly destroyed.
- Calibrating Shot (used by Imperial Siege Droids) now reduces damage taken by a smaller amount per stack.
- The correct (higher) amount of Rakata and Columi tokens is now dropped in 16-player modes of Eternity Vault.
- The correct (higher) amount of Rakata and Columi tokens is now dropped in 16-player modes of Karagga's Palace.
Terror from Beyond
- Killing a tentacle while the Terror from Beyond is enraged in phase 2 now properly damages the boss for 5% of its health instead of 15%.
- In 16-player Hard Mode, the Terror from Beyond's enrage timer has been increased to 9 minutes.
- The Tunneling Tentacle buff on the Terror from Beyond no longer appears in Story Mode.
- Players are no longer able to revive in place while in a Group Finder Operation or Flashpoint.
- Personal starships now remain docked at their previous location when the player returns from a Group Finder instance after traveling to it from their ship.
- The Marauder's Battlemaster head piece no longer allows body type 3 heads to clip through it.
- Elements of the Legacy panel now update without needing the player to log out and back in.
Missions and NPCs
- Weekly missions can now be acquired consistently.
- Keeping Secrets: This bonus mission now properly grants experience.
- Chaos and Harmony: Syo now attacks players correctly.
- Same-faction matches now play the correct voiceovers.
Alderaan Civil War
- Players hit by a knockback while riding a taxi are no longer occasionally killed instantly.
- Voidstar matches no longer occasionally end early and grant a win to the incorrect team.
- Players can once again right-click names in chat to open the context menu.
- The "Hide Helmet" option is no longer located in the preferences. It can be accessed via the character window.
Galactic Trade Network
- The GTN now interprets multi-word searches using "and" instead of "or," returning narrower results as intended.
- Items on the GTN can now be properly filtered by the Strength stat.
Miscellaneous Bug Fixes
- Corrected an issue that caused some female Mirialan characters' eyeballs to be visible through their eyelids when blinking.
- Corrected a very rare issue that could cause the incorrect character to be deleted. This could only occur when a player deleted a character immediately after renaming it such that it moved in the character select list due to alphabetization.
- Grouped characters can no longer become stuck on another player's starship.