With the Free to Play launch fast approaching, more information is becoming available regarding the details. BioWare posted a new video on the official Star Wars: The Old Republic site providing new information. In the first of what appears to be a series of preview videos, Blaine Christine tells us about some of the restrictions placed on Free to Play players:
- Three species available for character creation: Human, Zabrak, Cyborg
- PvP Warzones restricted to three Warzones per week. New Warzone launching this fall.
- Party Jawa available to those who are subscribed when Free to Play launches.
- Former subscribers who return to SWTOR at the launch of Free to Play will be granted "preferred" status which grants certain feature unlocks.
- Sneak peek at Cartel Market features: Carbonite Chamber, Longspur Sportster Vehicle, Crime Lord's Cartel Pack, Colored Crystals, and a Holo Rancor.