Servers are back up after today's scheduled maintenance period. Today's patch includes some fixes to the CS system and level 10 restrictions, puts a few items on sale on the Cartel Market, and adds a new armor set to the Cartel Market.
Full patch notes and sceenshots of the new armor can be found after the jump.
UPDATE: Apparently today's patch has reintroduced the bug where companions are not getting stat benefits from their equipped gear any time they spawn. (ie, when logging into the game, after dismounting, or when switching companions.) Unequipping their gear and re-equipping it appears to be a workaround for now, as the stats do then get applied. BioWare has commented that they're looking into the issue:
Quote from Amber Green
There is currently an issue with companion stats not working properly with their equipped gear. This occurs whenever a companion is summoned after being dismissed. As a workaround to this, please unequip all gear on your companion, and then re-equip all of their gear again in order to get their proper stats back. You will need to do this whenever you summon your companion.
Please know that this is a priority issue for us and that we are working to resolve it as quickly as possible.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
- Subscribers are again able to file Customer Support tickets from the Character Selection screen.
The following Cartel Market items are on sale!
- Major XP Boosts: Discounted 25% to 90 Cartel Coins from 120 Cartel Coins.
- Level 15 Chest Pieces: Discounted 10% to 135 Cartel Coins from 150 Cartel Coins.
- Medical Probes: Discounted 25% to 375 Cartel Coins from 500 Cartel Coins.
- The Experimental Flight Suit has been added to the Cartel Market! This adaptive armor can be worn by any Class at level 1.
- The tooltips for unlocking Speeder Pilot Ranks now correctly indicate that the unlock is per character.
- Restrictions have been removed from Cartel Pack White Color Crystals, which can now be equipped by anyone.
- Players will no longer receive an occasional error upon purchasing inventory slot unlocks for their account.
Miscellaneous Bug Fixes
- Fixed an issue that would allow Preferred Accounts to trade below level 10.
- French players will now have proper audio during conversations with General Avrun.