Today's scheduled maintenance period included a new patch that introduced some welcome changes and bug-fixes. It also added another new item to the Cartel Market, the Covert Pilot Suit. As mentioned in last week's Livestream Q&A, it looks like we can expect to see new items added on a weekly basis. Among the changes are fixes for Cartel Market item tooltips, adjustments to several buff/debuff icons, tweaks to the difficulty of Nightmare Mode Explosive Content, and some welcome changes to the preview window.
Unfortunately, it looks like some servers have crashed and currently remain offline. BioWare has confirmed that they are investigating. There is no ETA for those servers to return. The servers effected by this downtime are: The Ebon Hawk, The Harbinger, and The Bastion.
UPDATE: All servers are now available again.
The full patch notes can be found after the jump.
- The Covert Pilot Suit has been added to the Cartel Market! This adaptive armor can be worn by any class at level 1.
- A confirmation dialogue is now displayed for Cartel Coin purchases made outside of the Cartel Market. It shares the same "never show again" option as the confirmation for purchases made directly from the Cartel Market.
- Attempting to purchase an item or unlock your character already owns or cannot use now displays a more appropriate warning dialogue.
- An issue that prevented some Cartel Market purchases from being delivered correctly has been addressed.
- Several errors in the French and German Cartel Market tutorials have been corrected.
- Players now receive a notification when attempting to equip that bind when equipped.
- The tooltip for the Ball Toss item now indicates that it cannot be used on hostile NPCs.
- The Darth Malgus and Satele Shan Holostatues have had their active duration increased from 20 to 60 seconds.
- Pink and purple color crystals can now be listed on the Galactic Trade Network.
- Descriptions for some color crystals that were missing in French and German have been added.
- Attempting to use the Cargo Hold: Addition Bay item without first unlocking the Cargo Hold now displays the correct error.
- The tooltip for Galactic Trade Network Sale Slots now correctly states that subscribers have 100 maximum slots.
- The tooltip for emotes received in Cartel Market Packs now correctly states "Applies the selected unlock to your Player Character."
- The tooltip for Guild Bank Access now clarifies that a player's guild must have a Guild Bank for the unlock to be useful.
- Tooltips for items that require the Event Equipment Requisition Authorization now update properly when the Authorization is acquired.
Classes and Combat
- Mind Maze now appears as a debuff on its target.
- Mind Trap now appears as a debuff on its target.
- Sleep Dart now appears as a debuff on its target.
- Sedatives: This ability no longer generates threat.
- Tranquilizer now appears as a debuff on its target.
- Sedatives: This ability no longer generates threat.
- Players now receive HK-51's starting gear in a container when they complete [HEROIC 2+] Warning: Rivals Detected (Republic) or [HEROIC 2+] Alert: Hostiles Imminent (Imperial). All characters that previously obtained HK-51 will receive this container in the mail.
- Completing HK-51's mission chain now automatically unlocks the faction-appropriate HK-51 Legacy perk.
- HK-51's portrait now displays correctly in the companion window for Republic characters.
- Players no longer receive materials for an entire stack of certain items when reverse engineering only part of the stack.
Flashpoints and Operations
- Operation phase entrances now correctly change from orange to purple for players who purchase Weekly Pass: Operations while in a group.
- The damage dealt by Firebrand and Stormcaller in 16-player Nightmare Mode has been slightly reduced, and their enrage timer has been lengthened.
- During the Minefield encounter in Nightmare Mode, the Imperial Demolitions Probe now utilizes Overload's knockback effect as intended.
- Zorn's "Tracked" buff now displays its description in the French and German clients.
Terror From Beyond
- Operator IX is no longer targetable until its spawn animation has completed.
- In Hard Mode, the ground target effect on players targeted by Operator IX's "Delete" ability now more accurately matches the distance players must be within to activate the shield buff.
- Kephess the Undying once again drops Armoring 26 items.
- Players no longer lose their Group Finder daily mission (and thus its rewards) when reconnecting to the game while their group is queued for a replacement.
- Inactive guilds no longer occasionally lose their Guild Leader.
- Guild Leaders in Free-to-Play guilds can now specify security key requirements for their guild's ranks.
- A tooltip that incorrectly indicated that only guilds with a subscribing Guild Leader could display their guild tag has been corrected. Members of guilds can display their guild tag regardless of their Guild Leader's status.
- Vehicle level requirements are now properly displayed in tooltips.
- The Legacy unlock "Priority Transport: Outlaw's Den" no longer shares a cooldown with any other Priority Transport unlocks.
Missions and NPCs
- Several missing or incorrect voiceovers in Section X have been addressed.
- March of the Dread Guard: The Shackle Remote now broadcasts the correct error message when used on invalid targets. The mission step "Return to the Mission Dropbox" now has a map note.
- Targeted Misfire: Republic Marksmen now always drop Airstrike Codes.
- The Prophet Arrives: Players are now appropriately awarded light side/dark side points for this mission.
- Dreadtooth's "Shriek" buff icon is no longer displayed. Its "Electrified" effect is now properly displayed as a buff instead of as a debuff.
- Hypori Escort: This mission no longer erroneously displays a success message upon failure.
- Abilities no longer disappear from the 5th and 6th quickslot bars when transitioning between areas.
- Preferred players now have access to 4 quickslot bars by default.
- The 'Enable Focus Target' option is once again available under the Controls section of Preferences.
- Free-to-Play and Preferred players who reach level 10 while not on their Origin World now have the correct access to general chat channels.
- The "Hide Head Slot" preference now persists between play sessions.
- The emote menu now works properly in the French and German clients. The following emotes do not appear in the menu, but can still be used: /backflip, /superflex, /panic, /mourn, and /mock.
- The preview window now accurately reflects the color crystal being used in an item.
- The preview window no longer ignores Unify Color settings. It no longer ignores Hide Head Slot settings (except when specifically previewing headgear).
- All Republic customization options are now available in character creation for Legacy-unlocked Twi'lek Imperial Agent characters.
- Missing French and German text for the Cyborg species on the character creation screen has been added.
Galactic Trade Network
- Emote items are now properly classified in the "Emotes" subcategory of the GTN.
Miscellaneous Bug Fixes
- An issue that could cause Subscribers and Preferred players to be treated as Free-to-Play after being logged out for inactivity has been corrected.
- Incorrect voiceovers have been removed from several emotes.
- Using the backflip emote while moving now displays the correct animation.
- All characters are now able to log off in a rest area without waiting.
- Public Test Server characters no longer count towards character limits.
- Customer Service tickets no longer occasionally display as blank.
- Some missing or incorrect French and German audio has been corrected, and some instances of incorrect French or German lip synching have been addressed.
- Some instances of mismatched voiceover and subtitle text have been addressed.