i followed all the steps
#1 12/19/2011 10:08:00 PM
#178 12/19/2011 11:38:00 PMHello everyone! We are sorry to hear that you are having this concern and appreciate your reports. We are looking into the issue now, and we hope to have an update for you as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience!
#259 12/19/2011 11:56:00 PMHello everyone! Players whose accounts who were seeing errors indicating "no active subscription" will now be able to log in and play. Thank you for your patience, and please post in this thread if you still experience this problem.
#503 12/20/2011 11:12:00 AMHi everyone, thanks for reporting this issue. We have escalated this and are currently investigating. Please continue to list the username affected in this thread. Thank you for your patience!
#675 12/20/2011 3:44:00 PMTo everyone posting in here that is receiving the message "there is currently no active subscription on this account", please make sure that you have completed all of the "Ready to Play" steps:
How can I ensure I am ready to play the Game at launch?
There will be a 48 hour ‘grace period’ for Early Game Access players post launch. Those players who are in Early Game Access will not be able to continue to play the Game after December 22nd, 2:00AM CST without completing the following required steps:
- Create a SWTOR account if you have not created one
- Fill out your contact information
- Set up minimum 3 - maximum 5 security questions to protect your SWTOR account
- Redeem an official Game Product Registration Code (This is different from your Pre-Order Code. Your Product Registration Code is the code tied to the official Game.)
- Sign up for a recurring subscription or enter a Pre-Paid Game Time Code.
If you are still having issues after following, please contact Customer Service.