If you understand what I mean, just sit on a random page on the DB, and after a few minutes you can click the history on the back button of the tab and see several instances of the same link. When it does it looks like it's refreshing the tab before boinking another in the history of the tab. Sorry if I sound confusing.
Image removed due to an invalid URL: ../../../../content/js/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-tongue-out.gif
Searching seems to be acting up again: some items when entered into the search field are coming up with no results. I noticed this with the type-3 premium crafted armorings: Might Armoring 3 (Wiki), Reflex Armoring 3 (Wiki), Resolve Armoring 3 (Wiki), and Skill Armoring 3 (Wiki). The database articles for the items do still exist, as I found them using older links on the wiki, but they are not being returned on a search.
The DB is using outdated names for item modifications in many places. For example, the Items>Modifications dropdown lists several modification types as they were named several beta builds prior to the game's launch, as well as several types that were removed from the game entirely.
Using the Recipes dropdown to view a crafting profession's schematics sometimes returns a truncated list of results. Usng this method to access Artifice and Cybertech schematics, for example, only results in a list of 200 items, all artifact quality. You have to use the filters to access any additional schematics, something that a casual user is not likely to realize.
The DB still lack the majority of armor and weapon schematics that are learned through reverse engineering.
We are pushing a fix soon that fixes most of those including the searching, the weapon categories, the mod categories, and others. As of the reverse engineered recipes these aren't actually items of their own but just mods onto existing items. We are still working on a way to handle these
End-game equipment currently in the game is listed as being fully customizable. The entry for Rakata Stalker's Robe (DB), for example, indicates the item possesses an Armoring modification slot. I haven't seen an end-game item myself, but I do know these items do not currently boast a functional Armoring slot.
hmmm well ill have to look into that, the data def says it has those slots, and im seeing the same thing on other sites. Sadly BW has the option to override these stats on the server side, so theres not always a reliable way to get 100% in game stats
I am using Firefox and tried using syndication on my site. I have two bugs. One is when using the Icons they icon is way far away from the text. I am going to test momentarily if this is just my site or not. The other issue is using auto name. Auto name does not work on recipes as far as I can tell. Also can there be an auto name with Icons? I tried it and it just shows two of the item. This is brilliant idea otherwise :D.
just wanted to let everyone know we are deploying some code fixes along with the 1.1 data including adding of correct range and cost to tooltips, fixing the title of skill build pages, fixing the ability to go back down a tree after going all the way up, adding the ability for users to submit corrections, as well as a number of other things
Nice fixes to the skilltrees. Just what I hoped for.
A few new bugs have snuck in though. A number of talents, all activated, have suffered a code issue where the text is messed up. These include Death Field in Madness for the Inquisitor and both EMP Discharge and Plasma Probe for the Engineer Agent, it also applies to the Republic mirrors.
The 3D model viewer does not currently include an option to change the appearance of items that have different models based on the faction of the character that equips them. As a result the verstility of the viewer is limited for a good portion of your users, in most cases those that play Republic characters.
Since the talent calculator is part of the DH DB, I figure I can point it out here. On the skill calculator, the tooltips at the bottom for the BH classes still list one of the talent trees as Firebug, when it was renamed Pyrotech long ago. Only the tooltip needs changed; the class pages themselves show it as Pyrotech.