Guild Management : There are several things can be added to a guild to make it a nice thing. First of all as said before was that this game led people to think Guilds were important but yet nowhere is there anything given to guilds in game. Here is some stuff I think would be good in a guild
1)Guild Status : Let guilds grow levels and with each level comes certain perks from exp buffs to special mounts I always thought the way they make you spend credits in game it was too grind heavy on guilds. Let bank tabs be given at certain levels of guild status. Let there be a cloak designer so each member can have a guild cloak and emblem designer as well to design their own emblem. They were able to do this in Warhammer so can be done
2) Guild housing with all the worlds in the outer rim and core worlds look at corellia there is 1000s of levels to the city why not give guilds a level of housing. Where they can customize
3) Guild Capital Ship as a reward for a top tier guild or a guild that has 50+ members and help the social aspect of guilds this also would reward guilds for recruiting people. Again another Idea would be put a guild ship you can fly through the galaxie in its own dimension where as it could be subject to attack and this could be much like the daily quest we get or can be weekly 4 heroic or if large guild a space operation.
4) Guild search and recruit ability many games offer this where a person can come into game and hit a key and brings up a directory of guilds who the leaders are what their mission statements are and website and such this would help remove some of the spam in chats of Guilds Lfm and stuff. This would only show guilds with active players not a list of guilds who are never online and have long since left game
5) Guild Taxis these would be the same as regular taxis but are rapid and go to areas quicker
6) Guild Armory and Weapons In Guild wars you are able to make your own guild armor and weaponry would be kind of kewl to make your own stuff with guild looks to it. This would help too to destinguish the players of guilds with different looks and colors.
7) Another option to guild housing is make an instance where guilds could go kind of like Rift did with their housing you can build your base of operations and create the environs and buildings each building would come at a guild level so it makes the guild work for the levels
8) Guild newsletter and bulk guild mail this could help guilds bring news to members in game or out of game with guild outings and events game news ect.