- Blake Rebouche, Wynne McLaughlin and Hall Hood - Building a Bridge Between Design and Writing
- Erik Olsen (with Cody Bye of ZAM, Gordon Walton of Playdom and Donovan Duncan of Curse) - Full Immersion: Taking Your Game Everywhere
- Damion Schubert - Double-Coding: Making Online Games for Both the Casual and the Hardcore
- Georg Zoeller - Rapid MMO Content Iteration and Validation with Spatial Analysis in Star Wars: The Old Republic
- Rich Vogel and Ken Shuck - What's Beyond Agile?
GDC Online 2011 will occur from October 10 to October 13 at the Austin Convention Center in Austin, Texas. For the full schedule of all speakers and panels, please visit the GDC Online website.
UPDATE: Gamasutra spoke with Georg Zoeller about his panel. Head over to Gamasutra to read the full interview.
The description, date, time and location of each BioWare session follows the jump.